- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoon coarse sea salt
- 1 pinch Creole seasoning (such as Tony Chachere’s), or to taste
- 1 tablespoon water, or as needed
- Preheat convention oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)
- Rub chicken breasts with olive oil and sprinkle both sides with salt and Creole seasoning. Put chicken in broiler pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Flip chicken and cook until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 15 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Remove chicken from pan. Pour water into the pan, while scraping the browned bits of food off of the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Add more water if needed to dislodge the browned bits; serve alongside chicken.
191 calories; protein 24.5g; fat 9.6g; cholesterol 67.2mg; sodium 1418.2mg
If that Baked Chicken Recipe is not for you I also have another one.
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 can of water
- 1 tablespoon butter of margarine
- 1 can of cream of mushroom or cream of celery
- 1 cup of uncooked rice
- Put soup, water and rice in a buttered or oiled baking dish and mix
- Place cooked chicken (cut up) on top on mix and dot with butter
- Cover the baking dish, and put in oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes, keep an eye on it.
If your baked chicken is cooked to your liking then now you may enjoy! These recipes work well for me I hope they work well for you! If not leave me a comment and I will be sure to leave you with something else in the future, even if they work for you comment and tell me how you liked them! I want to know