I’m addicted to vegetables especially asparagus! If you like vegetables than this recipe is for you. It is amazing and its not bad for you, with MS we have to watch what we eat and I believe this is suitable because I’ve been eating it for a while now.
So, comforting and so flavorful, I think this is one of my favorite recipes in my recipe Stache. Like I said before I make it one night and I just meal prep it for the rest of the week, then it lasts all week until I make another recipe.
It’s very easy to do and prep time takes less than 30 minutes, and maybe a 40 minute cook.
- 1 kg new potatoes, cut into quarters
- 250 g asparagus tips, into 2-inch pieces or halves
- 2 tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- 4 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- A generous pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C/390F.
- In a large roasting tin, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt. Add the potatoes and toss to coat fully before roasting for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add the asparagus with a little extra olive oil, only if needed. Toss to coat and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Season with extra balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Serve and Enjoy!😊