With MS you are a whole new you, so there is a whole new diet. You do not eat any of the good stuff I’m just kidding according to Matt Embry at MShope, you should eat healthy and make sure you’re not risking your health.
And I also believe in that.
Chocolate Mint Smoothie
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tablespoon nut butter (almond, cashew)
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
1 drop peppermint oil
* blend in a the ingredients together in blender.
Shrimp & Scallop Gluten-Free Linguine
1-pound linguine (gluten-free)
12 jumbo shrimp, peeled & deveined
12 large sea scallops
freshly ground pepper
4 tablespoons oil mixture (half extra virgin olive oil, half butter substitute)
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus lemon wedge for garnish
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup torn fresh basil
2 tablespoons fresh parsley. chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to
- Add the linguine and cook as the
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over
- Pat the shrimp and scallops dry, then
season with salt and pepper. Add 2
tablespoons of oil mixture (extra virgin
olive oil and butter substitute) to the pan
and cook the shrimp until golden on one
side, about 3 minutes.
- Turn the shrimp and add half of the
garlic; cook until the garlic is fragrant
but the shrimp are still translucent (1 to
2 more minutes). Transfer the shrimp to
- Add the scallops to the skillet and
cook until golden on one side, about
3 minutes. Turn the scallops, add the
remaining garlic and cook 1 to 2 more
- Add the lemon juice and wine and bring
to a boil, scraping up any browned bits
with a wooden spoon.
- Cook until the sauce is reduced by half,
about 3 minutes.
- Return the shrimp to the pan, then
add the basil and the remaining 2
tablespoons oil mixture. Season with salt
- Drain the pasta and transfer to a large
serving bowl. Toss with the shrimp,
scallops and sauce; garnish with parsley
and lemon wedges.